Keep ourselves informed
The World Health Organization shared the following useful information about COVID-19:
- #AlaminAngTotoo: COVID-19
- Pitong mga hakbang upang maiwasan ang pagkalat ng COVID-19”
- Pitong simpleng hakbang upang maprotektahan ang sarili at ang iba laban sa COVID-19”
- Attached are useful reminders regarding proper handwashing and coughing/sneezing etiquette
Follow legitimate sources of information:
- The official social media pages of the Department of Health and World Health Organization – Philippines provide legitimate information about COVID-19.
- If you have a Viber app, join the “DOH PH COVID-19” community to get tips and updates about the situation.
- Be mindful of what you share in social media, especially if these are unverified information.
Take care of our mental health:
- Should you need mental health support, you may reach the National Center for Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 0917 899 USAP (8727) or 7 989 USAP (8727).