Parent-Child Digital Team Learning – Android
Parent-Child Digital Team Learning is a 10-day online training that teaches visually impaired children together with their parent or guardian on how to use an Android device with the help of Talkback screen reader.
Despite the challenges brought about by the pandemic, ATRIEV, through this training, aims to help children with visual impairment to cope with the online learning and the new normal with the help of technology.
Participants of this course must be:
- willing to learn Android device navigation and accessible applications for the visually impaired
- a visually impaired
- between ages 13 to 17
- with a parent or guardian who will serve as his partner during the training
- Introduction to Talkback and Android
- Basic Talkback navigation
- Single gestures
- Onscreen keyboard
- Accessible application for the visually impaired
Parents always want the best for their child. Join our training and help your child to have a fun learning experience through the use of assistive technology.