Call for Enrollment: Writing for the Web Training for Persons with Disabilities
Do you know that writing for the web is now abound in the online job market? And do you know that persons with disabilities can work as web content writers?
Finally, ATRIEV will conduct an exciting and comprehensive training entitled, “Writing for the Web.” With the proper guidance, participants can Discover their paths in writing. Additionally, this training can allow them to be full-time web content writers and can earn a decent income right in the comforts of their homes.
Trainees qualification include:
- Blind, mobility and speech impaired;
- At least 18 years old;
- At least junior high school graduate;
- Must be Filipino citizens;
- Must pass the basic computer literacy of ATRIEV or other equivalent training;
- Must take the ATRIEV diagnostic tests on computer literacy, and English grammar; and
- Must have a laptop or computer or access to the said device.
When: January 13, 2019 to February 18, 2019, Monday to Saturday
Duration: 30 days
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: ATRIEV Training Center, 3rd Floor, 1680 Corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. and Los Angeles Street, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
Limited sponsorship are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration Deadline will be on or before January 7, 2019.
What are you waiting for? If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the following numbers:
+632-725-4191, +632-411-1664 (landline numbers), +63977-705-9766; and +63923-616-4376 (mobile numbers). Please call between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday only.