Do you want to improve your language skills in English grammar and usage?
If so, you are invited to attend a 25-day English Language Communication Training. This course aims to prepare you for possible call center, web writing and transcription job opportunities.
When: August 20, 2019 to September 18, 2019; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Saturday.
Where: ATRIEV Training Center, 2nd Floor, 1680 Corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue and Los Angeles Street, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
Registration Deadline: on or before August 14, 2019. Full tuition fee support is available for training applicants who will meet the sponsorship qualifications.
- Persons with visual, speech, and mobility impairment.
- At least 18 years old.
- At least high school graduate.
- Must pass the basic computer literacy, Intro to Computer Science, Writing for the Web, or General Transcription Trainings of ATRIEV.
- Must have a good track record during the training at ATRIEV; and
- Must have a ready-to-work attitude.
For qualifications, requirements and other training details, please feel free to contact us at +632-411-1664, +632-725-4191, +63977-705-9766 and +63923-616-4376 and look for Ms. Marsh Balcueva. Please contact us from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday only.